by Melissa Nordell
Many intercessors have asked how to intercede to stop the COVID-19 virus. Above all declare what the Lord says as He directs you as this is true intercession. The Bible says to do this in Job 22:28: “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” We are able to do this by the power of Jesus’ shed Blood if He is our Lord. Do more than just make requests to the Lord or say “I stand against” to eradicate this sickness but instead MOVE this virus out of existence by the NAME and the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST, and STOP it from its power and existence as this is what HE purchased for us on the cross.
Christians should be outside near hospitals as well as near testing sites where allowed, praying for those who need prayer, including hospital workers. It is legal to ask if a person wants prayer if you are not on private property and it is possible to stay safely 6 feet away while doing this. Christians can also hand out prayer cloths to anyone who wants one.
Please agree with me and declare out loud:
- We decree and declare according to Job 22:28 that this evil virus called COVID-19 dies in all countries, all houses, all hospitals, all businesses, and all cities whether on surfaces or whether in human bodies, in Jesus’ matchless name.
- We plead the powerful Blood of Jesus Christ over the people that are affected, their families and friends, and over all the surfaces where it lands and inhabits in Jesus’ mighty name.
- We declare protection for our friends, families, businesses, and lands in Jesus’ perfect name.
- We decree and declare that an effective, low-cost, and powerful antidote will be found immediately that does not have adverse side effects, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We decree and declare that people will not be in denial, will have wisdom, will be responsible for hygiene, and will heed what the educated authorities say is safe for all in Jesus’ mighty name – and will continue safe hygiene for the rest of their lives.
- We decree and declare that no more mutations of any Corona-type virus will arise in Jesus’ name and by the Blood of the Lamb.
- We decree and declare that people will not hoard necessary items and will not scam people; and that people will be responsible and peaceable in Jesus’ name.
- We decree and declare that people will help the elderly and handicapped, those unable to get groceries and supplies, and those who need to work and need help with their children, in Jesus’ name.
- We decree and declare that all businesses, the stock markets, and economies will bounce back speedily in Jesus’ matchless name as businesses prosper.
- We decree and declare that all service workers and healthcare workers, first-responders, and teachers are safe and protected from the virus in Jesus’ powerful name.
- We decree and declare that this evil threat and device of Satan ceases and desists NOW all over the world in Jesus’ all-powerful name.
- We decree and declare that people will not panic and not experience mental illness events or loneliness due to this scare or isolation in Jesus’ name.
- We decree and declare that the unsaved will know that these things will happen in the Last Days, that people will be acting more ungodly in the Great Tribulation (pestilences etc.) when events occur like this – so that multitudes accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior right now in Jesus’ matchless name.
- We decree and declare that single parents especially, as well as all parents, will have the means and support when their children are not allowed to go to school and that the children are safe from all harm, in Jesus’ matchless name.
- We also decree and declare by the mighty power of Jesus and His shed Blood that there is no deception in the reporting or the discussion of this calamity, that only the truth can be told.
- We decree and declare the Church will BE the Church and call and help the infirmed, the handicapped, the elderly, the widows and widowers and the grieving, ministering to them accordingly in Jesus’ name.
- Now we decree and declare Psalm 91 out loud over our bodies, that of our friends and families, churches, businesses, governments. and all lands in Jesus’ powerful name. (Insert your name, their name, your city name, your nation, business, etc. into these scriptures): Psalm 91 “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler. 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. 13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. 16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (KJV)
- We bind all backlash, retaliation, and revenge and stop all assignments of the enemy against what we declared, and for any reason against us, all our families and friends (and the land and its people and our destinies) in Jesus’ mighty name. And we) stop all communication of the enemy about our intercession, in Jesus’ mighty name. We plead the Blood of Jesus and place the hedge of protection around us and all that pertains to us, all our families and friends, and all that pertains to them, in Jesus’ mighty name. For more information on binding backlash and why, go to this blog: https://strategicprayercommandmin.com/2018/09/11/binding-backlash-how-and-why/
NOW GO OUT AND BE THE CHURCH, BRING JOY AND HEALING TO THIS HURTING WORLD!
(Melissa Nordell, SPCM copyright 2020)